A few updates in the life of Team Slocum….
- Thanks to Michael Buble’s Christmas Special last night and performances by many, I’m now kind of obsessed with Justin Beiber’s new holiday music. Ben’s thrilled. Not really.
- Teigan’s second tooth is coming in nicely. So crazy!
- Ben hurt his back doing a super basic movement at Crossfit… we’re getting old. Sigh.
- I finally put pictures in the adorable frames Teigan has in her room. WIN!
- I’M FREE! After much persuasion and begging from Ben, Pamela [the breast pump] and I have divorced. I tell ya, it’s pretty amazing how liberating it is to put that thing away. I mean, I know it’s great and all, but after seven months, I’m not sad to see it go. Until next time, Pamela… until next time.
Now, as promised to Ashley, here’s a hilariously sweet video of Teigan ‘n Tucker from a couple days ago. Baby kisses! Enjoy – and please ignore my obnoxiously loud voice. Sheesh.