So, nothing in particular, but just a few thoughts/life lessons from these past few days:
- Your baby starting to wave and clap is pretty must the cutest thing, ever. You know, until she does the next cutest thing, ever – tomorrow.
- Turtlenecks don’t always serve their purpose.
- Music can make or break any moment. Example: Nat King Cole = amazing all the time; angry Korn somehow showing up in a chill playlist while working with other people in the room = awkward
- The perfect girls night consists of delish pizza, to-die-for salad, ahhh-mazing cookies, great gossip – oh, and the cutest little ladies [and their babies]!
- Wearing kill-the-roach-in-the-corner stilettos without any sort of “sock” in sub-30 degree weather is cold… and stupid.
- Yoga is going to be my new release on my lunch break. Boss’ orders.
- If I ever become a cruise ship captain, I’ll try not to focus more on my date when the boat hits land and then “trip” onto a safety boat when my ship, and hundreds of people, are sinking. Sheesh.
- Tires are expensive.
- Keep it light. I’m mostly referring to my coffee… the more cream, the better, when it’s 5am and you’re headed to work. Ugh.
- Starbuck’s caramel apple cider is my new best friend
- I’m going to try my darndest to never buy ridiculous, expensive gifts for Teigan [note: copious amounts of Lincoln Logs and Legos are the exception] as all she really cares for is crap. Well, actually the bag that holds the diapers that carry her crap. Exhibit A below…