My brother, Matt, will officially be a Knoxville resident in just over one week. Um, what?! I still don’t think any of us can get over that reality, but boy, we are so excited!
Matt, as Teigan’s Uncle, just a few things you should be aware of once you get here:
- Teigan especially loves Jim Carrey faces… so it’s time for you to start practicing in the mirror again. Except this time, 45 minutes every single night while sitting on top of the bathroom vanity isn’t necessary.
- Based on Teigan’s clear interest in music and dance, you will be working with her on N*Sync’s “Bye Bye Bye” dance and song. Good thing you’re a seasoned veteran in this. And “I’m Too Sexy” by Right Said Fred. And “Heal the World” by Michael Jackson. And “Since You’ve Been Gone” by Kelly Clarkson.
- You are welcome to take our dogs to the park in hopes of picking up some cute girls, but Teigan… well, you can’t put her on a leash.
- Don’t ever forget… “if it’s a #2, take a clue, it’s a job for you!” Under no circumstances are you allowed to go greet a nice looking lady who clearly already has children to change your niece’s dumpy diaper.
- You’re very good at gathering market research in order to plead your case. Next up? You’ll start the plea in getting Uncle Zach and Auntie Kat to move here! Somebody call the authorities, we’re starting a cult!
|I’m looking out for you, Uncle Matty!|
Sure you’re ready for this jelly? Zip zap!